The CS2 Cardio Strider from Inspire Fitness Offers All of the Features and Benefits of More Expensive Ellipticals ... But Cheaper!
5. Stride length ranging from 12" to 15" based on foot position
4. Friction Free Electro-magnetic Resistance System means no wearing parts
3. Silent Poly V Belt Drive System provides whisper quiet operation
2. Low step through height offers easy access to seat
1. Contact heart rate sensors built into handles
Inspire CS2 offers all of the features and benefits of the more expensive ellipticals found in Physical therapy offices at a fraction of the cost. Its Low Step through height, low start up resistance and biomechanically efficient pedal movement is perfect or the new fitness enthusiast looking for a comfortable piece of equipment to get started on or for the Weekend Warrior rehabilitating from surgery or injury. The CS2 is also extremely versatile in that you can isolate your upper body, and lower body. With the upper body you can focus on exercises such as bicep curls, tricep extensions, tricep pulls, and so on.
Other features include:
- Resistance starts at ultra-easy 10-watts
- Simple back and forth reciprocating leg movement drives through the hips to reduce knee shear
- Computer console: Bright blue back-lit LCD display is easy to read in low or bright light
- Computer has 8 present programs: 6 total body programs and 2 upper body interval programs
Come by a Scheller's Fitness and Cycling near you today to check out this awesome machine!