Help! I'm Addicted To Cycling!
1. You spend more on your bike than your car
2. Only the bottom 2/3 of your legs are tan
3. Your surgeon tells you that you need a heart valve replacement; you ask if you can choose between Presta and Schrader
4. You have more pictures of your bike than yourself
5. (Guys) You actually shave your legs to gain a bit more speed. Let's not elaborate on this one.
6. When you are forced to drive, you drive with the windows open or the AC on to simulate riding your bike.
7. There are more jerseys in your closet than dress shirts.
8. Biker chick means black spandex, not leather, and a Trek Lexa, not a Harley.
9. Protein bars start to taste better than Snickers or Twix
10. You find out early on a first date that she doesn't ride a bike; and immediately try to find ways to end the date early.
We hope you enjoyed our list, feel free to comment and add more ways to know if you are a cycling addict!