2018 Trek FX 2 Specs | Scheller's Fitness and Cycling
FX is fitness simplified. It offers a best-of-both-worlds: a combination of road bike speed and city bike comfort and versatility.
It’s a perfect fitness bike, and so much more.
2018 FX 2 Specs
- Lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum Frame
- Shimano M131 crank
- Shimano Altus/Acera 24-speed drivetrain
- Bontrager alloy handlebar
Updates from the Previous Model:
- Weight drop with lighter components in the form of the fork and drive-train
- Tapered front fork
- Smoother, crisper gear shifting thanks to the new derailleur
The FX2 is versatile and a great value to boot. With the lightweight frame, semi-skinny tires, plenty of speeds, and incredible accessories, this bike is perfect for riding to work, cruising with your family, or riding on loose terrain. It is the perfect entry-level bike for any amateur cyclist or a perfect commuter bike for the experienced rider.